Carlos Lopez is head instructor at Eagle BJJ. Carlos began his training as a wrestler. He wrestled all four years of high school and one year in college. He practiced greco roman and freestyle wrestling as well. Carlos volunteered as a wrestling coach for eight years at Yucaipa High School. He has studied Kung Fu, Kickboxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In addition, Carlos has extensive training in child development making him a truly qualified instructor for kids and teens. Carlos currently holds a first degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a second degree black belt in Kenpo Karate.
- 2005 5th American International Champion
- 2005 California Classic International Champion
- 2006 California Classic International Champion
- 2006 Copa Pacifica Champion
- 2006 Gracie Jiu Jitsu World Championship
- 2007 North American Champion
- 2010 Masters World Champion – Purple Belt
- 2011 Masters World Champion – Brown Belt
- 2012 Masters World Champion – Brown Belt
Carlos’ BJJ lineage:
Justin is an assistant instructor at Eagle BJJ. He began training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 2004 and is currently a black belt. Justin also has experience in Yoga and Kodokan Judo. Off the mats, Justin is an artist and writer.
- 2007 South Bay Open – Bronze
- 2007 North American Championship – Bronze
- 2007 California Classic – Silver
- 2007 Technique Challenge (adult) – Bronze
- 2007 Technique Challenge (masters) Champion
- 2007 Copa Pacifica International Champion
- 2008 California Classic – Silver
- 2009 Grappler’s Circuit Challenge – Silver
Justin’s BJJ lineage:
Bio coming soon!
Travis’ BJJ lineage:
Sarai is an assistant instructor at Eagle BJJ. She began training BJJ in 2016. A solid competition record and hard work have propelled her to earning her blue belt. In addition to BJJ, Sarai also trains in Kickboxing. Outside of the studio, Sarai is a full-time business student.
- 2019 Los Angeles Adults Masters Champion.
- 2019 American Open Adults Masters Champion.